The CE Sponsoring Organisation is responsible for the terms and conditions of employment of Supervisors as outlined in the CE Procedures Manual. These guidelines are for inclusion in personal specifications drawn up for Supervisors by the Sponsoring Organisation.
Job Title: Supervisor Community Employment Reporting to CE Sponsoring Committee Reporting to: Chairperson - Sponsoring Management Committee
- Knowledge of Post
Have a solid understanding of the role of the Community Employment Supervisor as it pertains to project management and programme delivery to long-term unemployed and vulnerable adults. Display responsibility, commitment and motivation to implement the objectives of the Community Employment Programme.
- Previous supervisory and people management experience relevant to post (3 years minimum).
- Previous experience in administration, Project Management and/or Training or other relevant positions.
- Effective communication skills.
- Competent report writing skills.
- Experience of working with vulnerable individuals and job-seekers.
- Capable of directing, motivating, coaching and mentoring jobseekers.
- Ability to work under the direction of the Sponsoring Organisation for the effective implementation of the CE Programme in line with the CE Operational Procedures.
- Major Award at 3rd Level (NFQ Level 6 or higher) – (120 credits) in Business /Financial,Administration, Training, Human Resources, Project Management or related disciplines.
- ICT skills essential (e.g. MS Office).
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter together with a CV.
Closing date for the above position: 1st of July 2020 at 1 pm.
Interviews will take place from the week commencing the 6th of July 2020.
DHA is an equal opportunities employer
This role is subject to Garda Vetting and satisfactory reference checking