During Christmas time there are so many ways to support Drogheda Homeless Aid. Please see below for some examples. Thank you for your help!
Read here the poignant Christmas Appeal of Paul Murphy, Drogheda Homeless Aid's Chairperson.
Drop-in Christmas food hampers
at the Drogheda Homeless Aid hostel with non-perishable items such as:
- tins of salmon & tuna
- tins of fruits
- tins of beans and peas
- breakfast cereals - teabags
- biscuits and chocolate
Sponsor the annual 24 hours Sleepout,
which took place on the 13th and 14th December in Drogheda and surrounding towns. You can help by choosing to do one of the following:
- Return a sponsorship card and your donation to Drogheda Homeless Aid, 35 North Strand, Drogheda
- Lodge your donation directly into our bank account
- Make a donation online at www.mycharity.ie
- Make a cash donation to any of our collectors who will be around the centre of Drogheda and surrounding towns during the 24 hours of the Sleepout
Enjoy a night of music at McHughs Venue on the 19th December.
Some of the best new traditional Irish music bands of the Co. Louth will be showcased including Zoe Conway + John Mc Intyre, Rapscallion and Sirmione. More info here.
Take part in “Dine and Give”
This Christmas, you can give back to charity without leaving the comfort of your favourite local restaurant! Between Thursday 18th- Sunday 21st December, a collection of Drogheda’s best restaurants will begin participating in ‘Dine and Give’, an innovative fundraising programme run in association with local restaurants, The Restaurants Association of Ireland and Drogheda Homeless Aid. More details available on our Dine and Give page.
No donation is too small, everything will be very gratefully accepted, and very much appreciated!
Thank you for your support and Merry Christmas!