I Need Help

Last modified on: 2016-12-06 23:16:16

If you require emergency shelter accommodation in County Louth the Louth Homeless Office can be contacted on 1890 202 303 or 087 418 6000.

If you find yourself homeless and are from outside Co. Louth contact your own Local Authority/Homeless Office for advice. To find the details of your Local Authority you can call the Central Placement Service (CPS) on 1800 707 707 and they will advise you on emergency accommodation options in your county.

If you need information and advice on your situation please call us in Drogheda Homeless on 041 983 4492 or email emmamoore.dha@gmail.com or send Facebook message (https://www.facebook.com/drogheda.homeless.aid/).

Clients are referred to Drogheda Homeless Aid from various statutory and voluntary agencies and from members of the general public.

A large percentage of clients refer themselves to our services; i.e., they have heard about our services through word of mouth and they call to Drogheda Homeless Aid looking for accommodation or support.

What to do if you know someone who is homeless or at risk of becoming homeless

If you know someone who is experiencing homelessness, or who is at risk of becoming homeless, ask them to call into Drogheda Homeless Aid, where their accommodation problem will be immediately addressed.

Alternatively, telephone us at (041) 983 4492 and inform us of the person’s situation, and we will arrange to meet them and offer our help.

If you are a statutory or voluntary agency and you have a client who is homeless:

Please download our referral form from this website, and fill it in with your client. Then return it by post to Emma Moore, Resettlement Co-ordinator, Drogheda Homeless Aid, 35 North Strand, Drogheda or by email to dha.emma@ymail.com or fax it to fax 041 980 1800 and we will arrange to meet with your client as soon as possible.